There are 7 email templates every business or organization will eventually need. It is advisable you get these templates already built so that they can be available when you need them.
- Your Monthly (or Quarterly) Newsletter Template: This is the one you send out to the general public who opted-in for your company news. The standard design format is a 2-column layout, such that you can put self-gratuitous promotions in the side column and have the main column filled with useful content.
- Company Letterhead Template: This is usually used for rare announcement such as pricing changes, shipping problems, billing errors, “system is temporarily down” alerts or anything as may be applicable to your business or organization.
- Special Promotions Template: This is useful when you have big, splashy product photographs to promote. This is usually design in form of postcard
- Holiday E-card Template: This can be a variation of the postcard template. It is to be designed with nice graphic that would reflect the holiday season.
- Event (e-vite) Template: This is useful when you want to invite people to a company event.
- Event Followup Template: This is used after your event has taken place, and you want to thank your attendees for coming. You might include a link to an online feedback survey and you might include digital photos from the event.
- Internal Newsletter Template: This is used mainly for sending internal newsletters to your staff.